We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
Information We Collect
We may collect user information in order to deliver our quarterly newsletter. This information may include personal information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
Information We Disclose
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our shareholders or former shareholders to anyone, except as required by law. As a registered investment advisor, Trillium Asset Management is subject to compliance with governmental regulations and examination by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide services to you. All employees are required to adhere to the confidentiality rules set forth in our Employee Benefits and Policies Manual. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
The information on this site is authorized for use when preceded or accompanied by a prospectus for the Portfolio 21 Global Equity Fund and / or the Trillium Small / Mid Cap Fund. The prospectus contains more complete information including risks, fees and expenses related to an ongoing investment in the respective Fund. Please read the prospectus carefully before you invest or send money.
Terms & Conditions
This Site is owned and operated by Trillium Asset Management (Trillium). Trillium may modify, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use and availability of any portion of this Site at any time, without notice or liability. Your use of this Site may be monitored by Trillium and used for Trillium’s internal business purposes, without liability.
Limited License and Restrictions on Use
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, post, display, perform, reproduce, publish, broadcast, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or exploit any reports, data, information, content, software, RSS and podcast feeds, products, services, or other materials on, generated by or obtained from this Site, whether through links or otherwise (collectively, “Materials”);
- Redeliver any page, text, image, or Materials on this Site using “framing” or other technology;
- Engage in any conduct that could damage, disable, or overburden (i) this Site, (ii) any Materials or services provided through this Site, or (iii) any systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site, including without limitation, using devices or software that provide repeated automated access to this Site;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts connected or associated with this Site through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means of circumventing any access-limiting, user authentication or security device of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site;
- Modify, copy, obscure, remove, or display Trillium’s name, logo, trademarks, text, notices, or images without Trillium’s express written permission. To obtain such permission, you may e-mail us at email@example.com; or
- Include the term “Trillium,” or any Trillium trademark or executive’s name, or any variation of the foregoing, as a meta-tag, hidden textual element, or any other indicator that creates an impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement by Trillium.
You may not link to this Site unless you comply with these linking conditions (“Linking Conditions”). Trillium grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Site (“Link”), provided you comply at all times with the following conditions:
- The Link must resolve to Trillium’s home page at trilliummutualfunds.com, unaltered in any way;
- The text of the Link must read “Trillium Mutual Funds,” “trilliummutualfunds.com. You may not use any Trillium logo or graphic, or any other Trillium trademark, as part of the Link without Trillium’s express written permission; and
- The Link and surrounding context on the linking site must not: (a) falsely represent or misrepresent any relationship between the linking site and Trillium, including suggestions of affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship; (b) portray Trillium, or its products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner; or (c) deliver the Materials in a framed environment or alter the layout, content, look, or feel of the Site.
If you have created a Link that conforms to these Linking Conditions, then you also may include one or more Links to any internal or subsidiary page of this Site that is located one or several levels down from the homepages (known as “deep links”), provided, however, that all such deep links must be in close physical proximity to the Link that conforms to the Linking Conditions. You may not maintain numerous or pervasive Links to this Site.
Data, Information, and Content
The Materials on this Site are for information, education, and noncommercial purposes only. Although Trillium may provide data, information, and content relating to investment approaches and opportunities to buy or sell securities and/or mutual funds, you should not construe any such information or other content available through this Site as legal or tax advice. You alone will bear the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any Materials on this Site before making any decisions based on such Materials. In exchange for using such Materials, you agree not to hold Trillium or its third-party information providers liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on the Materials made available to you through this Site. By providing access to other websites, neither Trillium nor any of its affiliates is recommending the purchase or sale of the stock issued by any company, nor are they endorsing services provided by any website’s sponsoring organization.
Copyright Policy, Notice, and Claim Information
All Materials on this Site, whether separate or compiled, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, audio clips, logos, buttons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software, icons, html code, as well as all copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress, and other rights therein, are owned or licensed by Trillium and its third-party information providers, and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws.
All trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on this Site are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
All Trillium graphics, logos, page headers, and service names are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Trillium. Trillium’s trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Trillium’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or investors, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Trillium. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right in or to any trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Trillium.
Because of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules with respect to your account and your online conduct, including all laws, rules, codes, and regulations of the country in which you reside and the country from which you access this Site, including without limitation, all laws, rules, codes, regulations, decrees, acts, orders, directives, legislation, bills, and statutes pertaining to tax, contracts, intellectual property, securities, e-commerce, banking, technology, computers, fraud, and privacy. In addition, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, codes, and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States .
Each investment product and service referred to on this Site is intended to be made available only to U.S. residents. This Site will not be considered a solicitation for or offering of any investment product or service to any person in any jurisdiction where such solicitation or offering would be illegal.
Data and other materials appearing on this Site that are provided by third parties are believed by Trillium to be obtained from reliable sources, but Trillium cannot guarantee and is not responsible for their accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability for use. Trillium is not responsible for, and does not prepare, edit, or endorse, the content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from any website owned or operated by a third party that is linked to this Site via hyperlink. The fact that Trillium has provided a link to a third party’s website does not constitute an implicit or explicit endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by Trillium with respect to such website, its owners, providers, or services. You will use any such third-party content at your own risk.
Timeliness of Content
All content on this Site is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
Liability and Indemnity